On 26.01.2005 a tripartite cooperation agreement was signed between the Committee on the commodity market of Yekaterinburg, UTSEPS AT and NP "Perspektiva-Rosta" - association of undertaklng of TO and R(maintenance) of AMTS(engine vehicles).
The main objectives of the Agreement that shall be solved in the framework of this project are:
- Formation of an image of modern and advanced enterprise of maintenance and repair of engine vehicles.
- Coordination of activities of enterprises TO and TR in the sphere of statutory regulation and innovative transport industry.
- Assistance to consumers in a competent choice of the service provider for TO and R of AMTS.
- Customer satisfaction services for maintenance and repair of engine vehicles due to the full, timely and quality implementation of his requirements.
- Facilitation of speedy and painless adaptation of existing enterprises of technical services to the changing regulatory, technological, environmental requirements and market conditions.
- Protection and satisfaction of interests of companies of technical service.
- Protection of consumers from unscrupulous executors of TO and R of AMTS services.
- Improving the system of professional training of TO and R of AMTS.
- Establishment of methodical center official status.
- Fostering the formation of modern infrastructure in the area of TO and R of AMTS.
- Creation of appeal mechanisms to ensure consumer protection, improvement of professional ethics, carrying out of control over the activities of TO and R of AMTS enterprises.
- Assistance in compliance with the requirements of technical regulations.
- Maximum consideration while developing the standards of legitimate interests of stakeholders.
- Establishment of categories of car repair service according to generally accepted criteria.